As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
35 L, Westland Top SoilWestland
- Ideal for lawn peparation and levelling lawns. Perfect for adding nutrients. Specially selected, sterilised and graded top soil.
Westland 70 Litre Multi-Purpose Compost Garden Plant Soil …Westland
- Balanced nutrition For 4-5 Weeks. Creates Ideal Planting Conditions. Quality Composting Soil. Moisture absorbent For Root Growth.
Levington Organic Blend Top Soil 20 LitresLevington
- For creating new beds and borders, replacing old soil, levelling lawns and making compost. Rich fertile loam-based soil with a high content of organic matter to enrich poor soil.
Natural, Westland Lawn and Turf CompostWestland
- 25% thicker grass growth. Improves ease of watering. Contains Added seaweed for macimum germination. Perfect for new lawns and repairing existing lawns.
|Height||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Length||60 cm (23.62 Inches)|
|Width||40 cm (15.75 Inches)|
5. Jamieson Brothers
By Jamieson Brothers, Borders, Peat Free Enriched Loam Based Garden Soil | Ideal For Lawns, Allotments & Levelling, Raised Beds, Top Soil 35L BagJamieson Brothers
- How do i use top soil for top dressing: for best results it is recommended to topdress lawns in the spring months or as soon as you've reached your regular weekly mow. Avoid prepping the soil directly after rainfall because it can get muddy if you try to do anything with it then.
Established in scotland 1895: jamieson brothers were established in 1895 where we began selling our potatoes on a horse and cart. Late spring to early summer is the best time. In paved gardens where there is no access to soil, where the natural topsoil has been stripped away during the build process.
Nowadays we offer a range of gardening products for your every need, growing vegetables at the allotment or garden for personal use, whether you’re a manufacturer growing vegetables at scale, landscaping outdoor spaces or are a budding gardening hobbyist.
Screened and graded premium grade garden top soil for your selected area. Great for creating new beds and borders, loam based quality screened soil, Top soil is a great for filling up raised beds, you can use a thin layer of top soil to protect grass seeds as they start to grow. Top quality soil: jamieson brothers premium top soil in a handy 35l bag. The rain helps soften the existing soil so it's easier to dig up. The earlier in the growing season, the better.
Top Soil 20 ltrsWestland
- Ideal for lawn preparation and levelling lawns. Specially selected, sterilised and graded top soil. Perfect for adding nutrients.
4 L, Westland Orchid Potting Compost Mix and Enriched with SeramisWestland
- The pine bark in this mix generates airflow and drainage resulting in healthier root development which internal results in abundant, longer lasting flowers. This is a specialist blend that can be used by anybody who wants healthier and more abundant flowering from their Orchids.
The added seramis granules do a fantastic job at regulating the plants water intake to ensure optimum water and nutrient availability. This 4l bag will fill a 14cm Pot.
|Height||29 cm (11.42 Inches)|
|Length||60 cm (23.62 Inches)|
|Width||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|