As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Royal Mint
2011 Britannia Four Coin Silver Proof Set by Royal MintRoyal Mint
- Limited edition of 3, 500 Royal Mint Issue. Complete with Certificate of Authenticity. The £1 and 50p coins are only available within the complete set. Britannia Silver Proof Set.
2. The Royal Mint
Collection Folder/Album for "Commemorative 50p Coin Sealed Packs ONLY", London 2012 50p Sports CollectionThe Royal Mint
- Only holds the Commemorative 50p's mounted on cards. Latest heavyweight Card Version. Holds 29 x olympic 50p's + Completer Medallion.
|Brand||The Royal Mint|
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||32.5 cm (12.8 Inches)|
|Width||27.5 cm (10.83 Inches)|
3. The Royal Mint
Coin & Stamp Cover, Royal Wedding 2011, Prince William & Catherine MiddletonThe Royal Mint
- Prince william & Kate Middleton Wedding Commemorative Issue. Stamp & coin cover 2011 Royal Wedding. 5 coin struck to Brilliant Uncirculated standard. Cointains 4 Special Commissioned Stamps.
4. Royal Mint
London Olympic 2012 Brilliant Uncirculated £5 CoinRoyal Mint
- Official product of London 2012. Presented in a beautiful bespoke display pack. Struck in cupro-nickel to a higher standard of minting than the coins found in your pocket. Product by Royal Mint.
5. Royal Mint
Includes Golden Jubilee Crown, 2002 United Kingdom Proof Collection Set by Royal MintRoyal Mint
- This listing is brought to you by The Urbane. Includes booklet celebrating HM's 50 glorious years. 2002 executive proof Coin Set by Royal Mint.
6. Royal Mint
2010 UK 50p coin. Girl Guides 100years. Presentation card mint/sealedRoyal Mint
- Weight 8 gms. Denomination 50p. The girl guide movement was founded by Robert Baden-Powell in 1910 Diameter 27. 3 mm. Alloy Cupro-nickel.
In 2010 the united kingdom royal mint issued fifty pence coins to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of Girl Guiding. 2010 fifty pence - centenary 100th Anniversary of Girl Guiding.